1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
Yes, my room, usually my bed and sometimes the kitchen counter.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Most of the time a bookmark, I have a few watercolor bookmarks handmade by myself. When I don't have one near by, random things like a bobby pin.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
When I'm reading physical copies it needs to be after a chapter, e-books a certain number of pages and audio-books anywhere. I've got myself down to a T.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
Yes and no, well sort of. I'd snack here and there but most of the time I ended up with crumbles everywhere or spilling my drink on my book. The struggle.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
Not at all! I get distracted easily or maybe I just need to get better at multitasking.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
More like 6 at a time :/
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Both, I carry a physical book with me just in case, I also use my kindle app if I happens to not have a physical book.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head 90% of the time, reading out loud 10% of the time.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
All. the. freaking. time.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
I like to keep most of the time in pristine conditions, not always succeed when your sister borrow your books.
11. Do you write in your books?
Nope, not even textbooks